The cost of notary bond can be as low as $100. The exact cost of your bond depends on two factors
- Your specific state
- For some states, such as Florida, the gross sales of your travel agency.
Different states require a different bond amount. For example, Philadelphia requires a $10,000 bond amount but Nevada requires a $50,000 bond amount. The higher the bond amount, the more costly your bond will be because your bond premium is a % of the bond amount.
Some states, such as Florida, require a different bond amount depending on the gross sales of your travel agency in the previous year.
- $10,000 bond: First-year applicants or revenue less than $500,000
- $15,000 bond: Revenue between $500,000 and $1 Million
- $20,000 bond: Revenue between $1 Million and $2 Million
- $25,000 bond: Revenue greater than $2 Million